2012年3月24日星期六

Outlet Coach StoreWith everything that goes on in my life

With everything that goes on in my life,
There are certain decisions that I can't even figure out
What I'm going to do about them
There are certain things that teenagers
Don't even need to worry about
After the drama he threw at me,Cheap Vibram,
I knew it was time to take charge,Vibram Five Fingers,
Take charge of my guard,
Talk to many but only trust few

I put up a wall to cover my heart
It's not properly built, so it can be destroyed
Take a shot and it'll go tumbling down
And I'm afraid that you'll be the one to do so


[Chorus]
Everyday, you're a step closer
Everyday,Outlet Coach Store, a new surprise awaits me
Everyday is another day
For more complicated decisions to arise
I know what it takes to protect myself
But I fear it won't be enough
Complicated decisions bring me down
With all of this going on,
I almost forget which path is the way to happiness
And when I chose,Coach Factory Outlet, I fear where it'll lead me
'cause I'm still not sure if it was the right one
I need to decide if you're really worth it
I need to be prepared for anything that's thrown at me
Everyday is another day
For more complicated decisions to arise

No one knows how fake this smile is
They are blind to see the hurt in my eyes
I would hate to pile them with my issues
Especially when they've got better things to distract them
I don't need to interrupt with a sob story
I can live through it on my own
This smile falls as soon as I enter the front door,
And escape everyone
So they won't they see that I'm actually dealing with complicated decisions
'cause there's so much a teenager doesn't need to cope with
And I don't need their fake sympthany
I put my guard up so my emotions won't get through
Yet you're about to unleash them
[Chorus Repeat]

And I look to the ground,Nike Air Max Sale,
There's a puddle that formed from the harsh rain
I see my reflection and gasp to see
That I almost don't recognize the girl staring back
I wonder what ever happened to the girl
Who's smile was never broken, who laughed 'cause she meant it,
Who had all the friends on her side, who never needed a shoulder to cry on,
Who always looked for new ways to entertain herself,
Who's only problem was what to wear the next day
She left me so long ago, so unexpectally
I can't find her
I'm always complaining about the ones who change
And I'm the one who's changing

After the drama that was thrown at me,
I knew it was time to change
But I'm not changing to impress
I'm only changing to protect myself
You caught my eye
And you're all on my mind
Then when we don't talk, I feel even more broken
I need to keep this wall up
And have this smile going
Even when these complicated decisions step in the way

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论